Request for Proposal -Terms of Reference Technical Advising Consultancy
AAH USA is seeking a consultant with deep expertise on climate change and hunger to edit and design the Action Against Hunger Environment and Climate Network Framework (Framework).
The consultant will also undertake an assessment of AAH USA operations and programming as they relate to the USAID Climate Strategy (2022-2030 (https://www.usaid.gov/climate/strategy). The assessment will help AAH USA answer the following questions:
- How can AAH USA incorporate the Framework in its operations?
- What investments are necessary for Framework implementation?
- How do we measure the level of progress of those commitments?
- How do we continually evaluate the inclusion of climate change intervention in our efforts to end hunger?
- Can AAH USA also measure its progress against the USAID Climate Strategy commitments?
We anticipate this work will require no more than 5 weeks. The consultant is asked to propose the earliest start date as possible.
Responses to this RFP should be submitted by email to Oscar Cordon, Director of Technical Services and Innovation, email@example.com no later than March 15, 2022.
March 15, 2022