Malnutrition is the single greatest threat to child survival worldwide. For nearly half of the 5.3 million children who don’t live to see their fifth birthday, hunger is a reason why.
We know how to help these children. Hunger is a predictable, preventable, and treatable illness. For more than 40 years, Action Against Hunger has been leading a movement to save lives and improve the health of the world’s most vulnerable children.
Our community of monthly donors is dedicated to helping us reach more children in need. Monthly donors are with us in 45+ countries, in every major emergency in the world, helping to save lives, empower communities, and ensure more children can grow up strong.
How Does It Work?
- Choose an amount. Right now, most people are giving $50/month – that’s the average cost to provide the full course of lifesaving hunger treatment for one child.
- Fight hunger with us for one child at a time. Your monthly gift is automatically transferred from a credit or debit account on the same day each month, and can be adjusted or stopped at any time by contacting our Monthly Giving Manager.
- Join our lifesaving community. Stay informed and spread the word! As a monthly donor, you will receive special updates from the field about how your support is helping more children survive and thrive. We’ll also offer you a special gift to help you raise awareness in your community.
Benefits to Being A Monthly Donor
Why we’re different
- Focus: Action Against Hunger is the first and only non-profit organization exclusively focused on the prevention and treatment of deadly hunger.
- Expertise: Our research teams helped to invent lifesaving nutrition treatments and to set the global standard for how malnutrition is addressed in hospitals, health centers, and communities. For 40 years, we have been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger in some of the world's most remote and difficult places.
- Excellence: 93¢ of every $1 donated goes directly to our programs to save lives today and prevent hunger tomorrow. For 14 years, Charity Navigator has ranked Action Against Hunger in the top 1% of all nonprofits for accountability, transparency and efficiency.
Already a monthly donor and have questions or need support?
Contact Emma Langley, our Monthly Giving Manager, at 212-967-7800, ext. 500, send an email to email@example.com, or use the change request form below.