Our core values are the foundation for our culture, they are our key measures of success and they are the underlying principles of our how we work.
Download our core values in English (PDF).
You can also learn more about our international network and our leadership below.
- Action Against Hunger International Charter
- Action Against Hunger International Network: Our history, values, and global reach.
- Leadership: Meet our executive team, board, and advisory members.
- Partners: Our governmental, institutional, and corporate partners.
- Financials: View our latest audited financials.
Our Culture and Our Commitment to Gender Equality
Watch our videos to learn about our culture and our commitment to gender equality.
Action Against Hunger is leading a global movement to end hunger in our lifetimes. It innovates solutions, advocates for change, and reaches 25 million people every year with proven hunger prevention and treatment programs. As a nonprofit that works across 50 countries, its 8,300 dedicated staff members partner with communities to address the root causes of hunger, including climate change, conflict, inequity, and emergencies. It strives to create a world free from hunger, for everyone, for good.