More Ways to Give

Making a donation online via credit card, direct bank transfer or PayPal is quick, secure and convenient. However, there are many other great ways you can help us save lives, including mailing a check, transferring stock or donating a vehicle. 

Donate by Check:

Please make checks out to: ACTION AGAINST HUNGER – USA.

Mail your check to:
Action Against Hunger – USA
One Whitehall Street, 2nd FL
New York, NY 10004.

For your records, our Federal Tax Id is 13-3327220.

We will provide a tax receipt for your donation within two weeks. We look forward to hearing from you!

Donate via Stock:

Help ensure we continue to make progress to end global hunger and child malnutrition with a securities transfer in support of Action Against Hunger's lifesaving programs. Listed below is information on Action Against Hunger's securities account, contact person, account number, and our federal tax ID.

Federal Tax ID: 13-3327220

Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC Account: #1024 - 1571

Name: Action Against Hunger Brokers: Mike Salmon, Managing Director—Investments Phone: (845) 639-7293 | Fax: (845) 639-7266 Email:


Summit Office Center
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Attn: Mike Salmon, Managing Director—Investments
17 Squadron Boulevard
New City, NY 10956

Please email information of this transaction (name of stock, number of shares, and your name) to our Finance Department at for tracking purposes.

Donate a vehicle 

Donating a vehicle is a great way to fund our lifesaving work. You can use our free, convenient service to convert that extra car, truck, or RV into a tax deductible donation benefiting Action Against Hunger USA by following the link below.

Donate a vehicle >>

Planned Giving

Your decision to remember Action Against Hunger in your will, estate plan or other long-range financial arrangement is one of the strongest statements you can make and most decisive actions you can take to end hunger. 

Learn more about planned giving >>

Additional Questions?

Contact: Jake Dahlman, Donor Stewardship Manager 
Tel: (212) 967-7800 ext. 117