Restaurants Against Hunger
Restaurant, Food, & Beverage Leaders Fight Global Hunger
Action Against Hunger’s annual Restaurants Against Hunger campaign partners with leaders from the food and beverage industry to call attention to global hunger. Each year, the campaign raises vital funds and support for ACF’s life-saving humanitarian programs.
Year Long Partnerships
Among food-related events, we collaborate on a variety of creative projects to customize how our partners support ACF's Restaurants Against Hunger campaign. Here are just a few examples:
- Book Residual: Simon Lee donates residuals from his book, The Restaurant Dream?
- Food Events: Alan Batt supports ACF with his Great Gathering of Chefs event.
- Gift Certificate: Brasserie Julien provides 30% off for any donation to ACF.
- Cause-Related Marketing: MixMenu of Boston donates a portion of its proceeds from its online sales.
Restaurants Against Hunger International
ACF International consists of five independent organizations headquartered in New York (ACF-USA), Paris (ACF-France), Madrid (ACF-Spain), London (ACF-UK), and Montreal (ACF-Canada). Each headquarters oversees their own Restaurants Against Hunger campaign, more information on their campagins can be found below:
Interested? Join Us
Join the hundreds of businesses already supporting Restaurants Against Hunger around the country! If you know an interested restaurant or own or work at a food or beverage company, get in touch with us:
- Email: Contact Us
- Phone: +1 212-967-7800 x136
Join thousands of Action Against Hunger supporters and subscribe now to our monthly newsletter and alerts.