Fight hunger this October
This October, Restaurants Against Hunger will unite restaurants, foodies, and the culinary industry to channel their passion into life-saving impact. We live in a world where every 30 seconds a child dies of acute malnutrition, and Restaurants Against Hunger will do its part to help change that. Every $1 raised will help Action Against Hunger provide one day of life-saving treatment to a child in need.
DO GOOD DINE OUT
Here’s what you can do to support participating Restaurants Against Hunger:
- Add $1 donation to your check
- Order a designated menu item with the proceeds being donated
- Dining at participating locations that donate a percentage of sales
To do good while you dine out, view our full directory of participating restaurants:
- Asia de Cuba
- Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar
- Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar West Village
- Cercle Rouge
- Chez Moi
- Dominique Ansel Kitchen
- Grotta Azzurra
- Hecho en Dumbo
- Le Cirque
- Le Cirque Cafe
- Le Rivage
- Le Singe Vert
- The Musket Room
- Union League Cafe
AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT
Show that you are helping end global hunger on your social channels using the hashtag #RestaurantsXHunger.
- Pick your favorite Restaurants Against Hunger participant.
- Make your OpenTable reservation.
- During your meal, make a prominent X to signify participation in the campaign - we’re fans of using utensils, but feel free to get creative!
- Snap a picture and upload to Instagram tagging @ActionAgainstHunger and the participating restaurant. Remember to use #RestaurantsXHunger!
If you are a restaurant interested in participating in the campaign, you can sign-up here. For additional information about the campaign, please email Caitlin Gassert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restaurants Against Hunger is proud to partner with