Resources for the Press
Access updates on Action Against Hunger’s lifesaving programs, perspectives from field staff and technical experts, global trends and analysis, and proven solutions that restore self-sufficiency:
- Visit our blog for stories on our global impact, achievements, and lifesaving successes.
- View our publications for technical documents and field manuals.
- See recent press mentions for examples of media attention garnered by ACF.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay on top of breaking news and ACF's program successes.
- Sign up for email updates so news can be delivered right to your inbox.
- Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and circle us on Google+ to stay informed via social media
Speakers’ Bureau: Interview Our Experts
An invaluable resource for journalists, Action Against Hunger’s international teams—4,600+ seasoned professionals and technical experts in nutrition, food security and water and sanitation—are available for timely interviews and on-the-ground perspectives from the frontlines of today’s humanitarian hotspots:
- Country Directors overseeing ACF’s programs in more than 40 countries worldwide
- Technical experts in nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, and more
- Program staff with on-the-ground experience in a wide range of humanitarian contexts
- Institutional perspectives and positioning on key issues in the humanitarian sector
Interview an Expert
Contact ACF's Press Department:
- Contact Form
- Direct: +1 (212) 967-7800 x108
- Mobile: +1 (646) 265-7796