One decadent week where twelve participating NYC restaurants and their chefs showcase chocolate’s irresistible qualities through food and wine pairings and offer chocolate desserts.
Restaurants and chefs include:
- Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar
- Bistro Vendome
- MCF* Pierre Landet, Executive Chef at Cercle Rouge
- Chef Ashley Brauze, Executive Pastry Chef at db Bistro
- Myriam Eberhardt, Executive Pasty Chef at DBGB - Gascogne
- MCF* Claude Godard, Owner at Jeanne & Gaston
- MCF* Antoine Camin at Orsay
- Sylvain Leroy, Corporate Pastry Chef at Paris Gourmet
- MCF* Jean-Louis Gerin, James Beard Award Winner at Restaurant Jean-Louis, CT
- Serge Bistro
* MCF - Maître Cuisinier de France (French Master Chef)
Offerings of chocolate desserts will vary based on participating restaurants’ but… How much is enough when it comes to chocolate? Never enough!
|Date:||Monday February 13th- Sunday February 19th|
We're a Top Nonprofit
Action Against Hunger has been named one of the top nonprofits of 2012 by reviewers at Great Nonprofits!
Join thousands of Action Against Hunger supporters and subscribe now to our monthly newsletter and alerts.
Action Against Hunger is a top nonprofit as rated by BBB, Charity Navigator, and CharityWatch. Support our lifesaving work by making a monthly donation.