One decadent week where twelve participating NYC restaurants and their chefs showcase chocolate’s irresistible qualities through food and wine pairings and offer chocolate desserts.
Restaurants and chefs include:
- Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar
- Bistro Vendome
- MCF* Pierre Landet, Executive Chef at Cercle Rouge
- Chef Ashley Brauze, Executive Pastry Chef at db Bistro
- Myriam Eberhardt, Executive Pasty Chef at DBGB - Gascogne
- MCF* Claude Godard, Owner at Jeanne & Gaston
- MCF* Antoine Camin at Orsay
- Sylvain Leroy, Corporate Pastry Chef at Paris Gourmet
- MCF* Jean-Louis Gerin, James Beard Award Winner at Restaurant Jean-Louis, CT
- Serge Bistro
* MCF - Maître Cuisinier de France (French Master Chef)
Offerings of chocolate desserts will vary based on participating restaurants’ but… How much is enough when it comes to chocolate? Never enough!
|Date:||Monday February 13th- Sunday February 19th|
Join thousands of Action Against Hunger supporters and subscribe now to our monthly newsletter and alerts.
Action Against Hunger is a top nonprofit as rated by BBB, Charity Navigator, and CharityWatch. Support our lifesaving work by making a monthly donation.