Le Grand Fooding New York 2011 —Exquisite Corpse is a 52 hour pop-up restaurant, during which 13 chefs for all over the world will work in 4 hour shifts to bring you a wildly diverse culinary experience.
The term “exquisite corpse” comes from the French term “cadavre exquis”. Originating in the literary world, the exquisite corpse is a method by which a collection of words, or in this case dishes, is collectively assembled in sequential order. Each chef will symbolically start their first dish with one key ingredient that was featured in the previous chef’s dessert or last dish. Such a creative theme promises to make for a truly unique culinary experience.
The culinary participants include:
- Armand Arnal - La Chassagnette, Arles, France
- Sat Bains - Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottingham, UK
- Massimo Bottura - Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
- Andrew Carmellini - Locanda Verde & The Dutch, New York
- Mauro Colagreco - Le Mirazur, Menton, France
- Kobe Desramaults - In De Wulf, Belgium
- Hugue Dufour - M. Wells, New York
- Adeline Grattard - Yam’tcha, Paris, France
- Corey Lee - Benu, San Francisco, USA
- Brooks Headley – Del Posto, New York City, USA
- Fulvio Pierangelini - Hotel De Russie, Rome, Italy
- Ana Ros - Hisa Franko, Kobarid, Slovenia
- Blaine Wetzel - Willows Inn, Lummi Island, USA
|Date:||Open around the clock from September 23rd at 9pm to September 25th at Midnight|
|Location:||148 11th Avenue between 21st and 22nd|
$15 from all ticket sales (except discounted special offer tickets) supports Action Against Hunger | ACF international.
For more information visit legrandfooding.com