Le Grand Fooding: New York vs. San Francisco
At the second annual Le Fooding event, 16 top New York and San Francisco chefs, along with acclaimed mixologists, DJs, and artists help throw yet another not-to-be-missed gathering at MoMA PS1.
The culinary participants are:
- From SF: Jeremy Fox (Plum), Charlie Hallowell (Pizzaiolo Oakland for Grand Wine & Pizza pairing), Laurence Jossel (Nopa), Mourad Lahlou (Aziza), Daniel Patterson (Coi), Melissa Perello (Frances) and James Syhabout (Commis)
- From NY: Nate Appleman (Pullino's), Dan Barber (Blue Hill), Mario Carbone (Torrisi), David Chang (Momofuku), Brian Leth (Vinegar Hill House), Rob Newton (Seersucker) and David Sclarow (Pizza Moto for Le Grand Wine & Pizza pairing)
- Le Grand Cocktail featuring Jim Meehan (Please don’t tell, NYC) and Erick Castro (Rickhouse, SF)
- Le Remix Grill featuring Grizzli Bear (NYC) et Dan the Automator (SF)
- Le Grand Fromage featuring two special NYC Guests: April Bloomfield (The Spotted Pig) on the 24th and Laurent Kalkotour (DB Bistro Moderne) on the 25th
Proceeds from all ticket sales support Action Against Hunger.
Date: September 24th & 25th 2010
Location: MoMA PS1
For more information visit legrandfooding.com
We're a Top Nonprofit
We've earned a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator—for the seventh year in a row.
Help Us Save Lives
Help us reach our 2014 lifesaving goals by making a tax-deductible gift. We are a top rated nonprofit, consistently ranked in the top 2% for efficiency.