At the second annual Le Fooding event, 16 top New York and San Francisco chefs, along with acclaimed mixologists, DJs, and artists help throw yet another not-to-be-missed gathering at MoMA PS1.
The culinary participants are:
- From SF: Jeremy Fox (Plum), Charlie Hallowell (Pizzaiolo Oakland for Grand Wine & Pizza pairing), Laurence Jossel (Nopa), Mourad Lahlou (Aziza), Daniel Patterson (Coi), Melissa Perello (Frances) and James Syhabout (Commis)
- From NY: Nate Appleman (Pullino's), Dan Barber (Blue Hill), Mario Carbone (Torrisi), David Chang (Momofuku), Brian Leth (Vinegar Hill House), Rob Newton (Seersucker) and David Sclarow (Pizza Moto for Le Grand Wine & Pizza pairing)
- Le Grand Cocktail featuring Jim Meehan (Please don’t tell, NYC) and Erick Castro (Rickhouse, SF)
- Le Remix Grill featuring Grizzli Bear (NYC) et Dan the Automator (SF)
- Le Grand Fromage featuring two special NYC Guests: April Bloomfield (The Spotted Pig) on the 24th and Laurent Kalkotour (DB Bistro Moderne) on the 25th
Proceeds from all ticket sales support Action Against Hunger.
Date: September 24th & 25th 2010
Location: MoMA PS1
For more information visit legrandfooding.com