April French Culture Night - Morocco
French Culture Nights Takes You to Morocco!
The warm air of April takes French Culture Nights to Morocco, with jazz jewel MALIKA ZARRA on Wednesday, April 21.
Morocco Night will take place at the the High Bar in Midtown, with an oasis of talented artists & performers. The evening is designed to encourage French-speakers of all backgrounds to mingle, enjoy the arts, and have fun.
The admission fee of $10 is waived for those who pre-register online at FrenchCultureNights.com. Admission includes a free copy of the COOL Guide to French Culture.
- Jazz singer MALIKA ZARRA (7.30pm)
- Sculpture and paintings by PIERRE-HENRY GUERARD
- Live oud guitar player PAUL REZKALLA
- DJ music sensation KYLE KLEF (9pm-1am)
- Henna artist AKIYO will be on hand to paint beautiful, temporary body art in the traditions of Morocco, North Africa, and the Middle East.
- Belly dancer Kristi Angel Gabriel.
Date: April 21st, 2010
Location: The High Bar, 790 8th Avenue between 48th and 49th streets
For further information visit www.FrenchCultureNights.com.
Join thousands of Action Against Hunger supporters and subscribe now to our monthly newsletter and alerts.
Action Against Hunger is a top nonprofit as rated by BBB, Charity Navigator, and CharityWatch. Support our lifesaving work by making a monthly donation.