Typhoon Haiyan: The View From The Ground
1. Above, a mother and daughter who evacuated their homes due to Typhoon Haiyan. They've relocated near the Tacloban airport.
2. A woman walks part of the national highway that links the Tacloban airport with the city center.
3. Children stand on another part of the highway that links the airport and the city center.
4. A view of the Tacloban airport control tower, surrounded by families who have taken refuge there.
5. The crowds of people waiting to be evacuated, just outside Tacloban Airport.
6. An elderly man in a wheelchair sits with his grandchildren in a tent set up for evacuees in the Tacloban Airport.
7. Families and children evacuated receive basic first aid from government and international aid organizations.
8. Another family receives basic care from aid organizations in the Tacloban airport.
9. A group of evacuated children wait near the Tacloban airport.